Mindful Mimi's blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.createandconnect.org/blog
and update your bookmarks.

To be on Facebook or not to be on Facebook... Part 2

>> 8 December 2008


After having written about my doubts with regard to being on Facebook for real, I just wanted to share with you a few articles and two video's (video's in French only...)
To me it is not the same as blogging and maybe I am fooling myself. So be it.

1 comments:

Jewel Allen 10 December 2008 at 21:28  

I haven't tried Facebook and probably never will. Of course I also said my family would never own horses.

But still.

I think blogging is enough of a time-distraction in itself. It's fun, but it can be all-consuming.

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP