Mindful Mimi's blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.createandconnect.org/blog
and update your bookmarks.

My blog is over the top

>> 27 December 2008

Although I never really got into and understood the point of Blog awards, I was quite happy and surprised to receive my first one by Vanessa of The Complicated Chatters and Paperback Designs.



So thanks Vanessa. Of course she thinks my blog has an exceptional design: she made it. So if you like my template and are looking for a new one, visit her at Paperback Designs.

So I would like to pass on the award to 5 exceptional blogs which I read on a regular basis and which I encourage you to visit:
  1. Christine Kane
  2. Lance at Jungle of Life
  3. Marelisa's Abundance Blog
  4. Indie at The Synchronicity of Indeterminacy
  5. The Pioneerwoman
These people are responsible for my spending too much time on the internet :-) Thanks you guys for always catching my attention with very mindful posts, photos etc. 

To receive this award your blog must be exceptional in design and content; presenting us with new knowledge, a sense of style, or at times just giving us a smile!

Each recipient of the award will acknowledge the person who honored them with the award and then go to http://overthetopaprons.blogspot.com to copy/paste the award : Your Blog is Over The Top. (located on the right sidebar, scroll down)



2 comments:

Anonymous,  27 December 2008 at 17:46  

I will need to check out the other blogs listed but I must agree that Lance's Jungle of Life is top notch. Lance's posts are a delightful inspiration to read, but then Lance is a primo guy!

Lance 29 December 2008 at 03:56  

Hi Mimi,
Thank you so much for this award - I am humbled and honored you've thought of me! Mimi, you are a wonderful supporter of my site, and I truly appreciate all the time you've given to me and my writing - it means the world to me!

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP