Mindful Mimi's blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.createandconnect.org/blog
and update your bookmarks.

I am serious, so I laugh a lot. You need to laugh. You don't laugh enough. I don't trust anyone who doesn't laugh. - Maya Angelou

>> 4 December 2008


They say laughter is the best medicine. 


So today I want to invite you to have a good laugh and feel better. 
Go to Parental Instincts and laugh with the funniest babies on the web. 
Trust me, you will hold your belly. I especially love little Theo - he is so contagious.

3 comments:

Lance 6 December 2008 at 13:04  

These are great Mimi! I can't help but feel really good after viewing these. I'd seen the second one before - my kids and I love watching that one. The others are all new, and very fun (funny) as well!

TOMAS 6 December 2008 at 23:58  

Thank you for the wonderful post, for the fantastic quote. People who don't laugh can't be trusted indeed - YES YES AND YES!!!
Unfortunately, I too don't remember when I smiled last time. Therefore I thank you doubly hot now.
While reading your post I grasped the essence of my sickness - you helped me to take the first step towards the healing - I confessed my sickness ALOUD
Thank you for the help to arrange a stage to the Smile.

Mindful Mimi 8 December 2008 at 20:55  

@ Lance: glad I made you discover some new funnies. Laughing is good for you.

@ Tomas: you're welcome. Laughing is important. In our busy lives we have the tendency to forget what's important. Laughing should be our number one rule. Everything else becomes so much easier afterwards.

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP