Mindful Mimi's blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.createandconnect.org/blog
and update your bookmarks.

Do one thing every day that scares you - Eleanor Roosevelt

>> 16 January 2008

Remember the 'Sunscreen song'?


It has Eleanor Roosevelt's quote 'Do one thing every day that scares you' in it - besides other good advice.


It is not easy to do something that scares you - let alone doing such a thing every day. That is why Jessie started the Be Brave project. Making such a commitment is already a brave thing.
What if you're at home and there is nothing really brave to do? Where does she get the inspiration for her brave actions? I will ask her and let you know.

4 comments:

Jessie 23 January 2008 at 04:33  

Hello Mindful Mimi!
I'm sorry that it's taken me so long to visit your blog. I just saw your comment now. I'm so glad that you are going to do one brave thing every day. I, for one, am absolutely amazed by how much this project has changed my life and the way I think. Some days my acts of bravery are tiny and some days they are huge. All I know is that, in doing so, a habit is formed, a new way of thinking develops. I can't even tell you how many times I have already used that to my advantage.

I wish wonderful things for you on your own Be Brave journey. May it be the just the beginning of something incredible! :)
j.

Elaine Bailey 21 November 2010 at 13:07  

I LOVE this quote...

It reminds me of my friend who says: 'Do it scared!'

Great post!

Elaine :)

Elaine Bailey 21 November 2010 at 13:08  

P.s. I love your site it looks awesome my friend! :)

Mindful Mimi 22 November 2010 at 10:13  

Elaine,
Thanks for visiting. 'Do it scared' sounds like great advice. It puts the spice into our lives, doesn't it.
Glad you liked reading.
Have a great week.
M

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP