Mindful Mimi's blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.createandconnect.org/blog
and update your bookmarks.

Enthusiasm is excitement with inspiration, motivation, and a pinch of creativity - Bo Bennett

>> 14 February 2009

I am a fan of creative people. I love them for fuel to my own inspiration. I am amazed at what some people come up with.
Meet Jen Stark, a young artist who has found a way (by 'accident' or 'chance') to turn cheap paper into art.





Since I am filling my 'one year of white pages' book with daily art and creativity, I have been inspired by art journaling sites and blogs. Meet ArtJunkGirl who has some very interesting stuff out there as well as tips on how to journal. So I hope that my pages will become more and more interesting and colorful as I move along the year.

(the above journals are from ArtJunkGirl)

2 comments:

Anonymous,  15 February 2009 at 01:16  

Hi Mimi,

I love the photo of your colourful, fun-filled diaries. I like the design and tone of your blog, and for some reason wasn't able to leave a comment before. Hope this works. I'm enjoying reading your posts with your exuberance for life. Keep it up!

Mindful Mimi 16 February 2009 at 23:55  

@ Daphne: Thanks for your visit. Glad you liked it.

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP