Mindful Mimi's blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.createandconnect.org/blog
and update your bookmarks.

The next thing to saying a good thing yourself, is to quote one -- Ralpho Waldo Emerson

>> 23 February 2009

Today I found a little booklet full of interesting quotes from blogger on Tinkerbell's site.
If you click on the image below it should start downloading the pdf file.


It not only gives you interesting quotes, but also lets you discover some mindful blogs.
Happy reading.

4 comments:

Anonymous,  23 February 2009 at 22:50  

I have heard about this, but did not realize could simply download it. Thanks Mimi!

Bri 24 February 2009 at 18:16  

Great resource! Thanks for sharing. :)

The Southern Mint Julep 24 February 2009 at 23:15  

Glad you found this MiMi. Actually, it was really Henie's find. She asked about how to get the image into her sidebar with the PDF file linked, so I did that little tutorial to show everyone how to do this. I liked it too, and decided to leave it on my sidebar as well.

Thanks Henie for sharing this with me and the others.

Mindful Mimi 25 February 2009 at 23:19  

@ Jay: Yes, some things are still for free in this world. And the good ones too :-)

@Bri: you are welcome. I love finding quotes and collections of them.

@ Kathleen: Yes, I saw that Henie had found this. Indeed a great find.

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP