Mindful Mimi's blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.createandconnect.org/blog
and update your bookmarks.

Why you should walk barefoot more often

>> 30 May 2008


Feet should be free and unfettered for at least 10 hours a day - Tourles


When was the last time you walked barefoot? Probably this morning from your bedroom to the bathroom.

When was the last time you walked barefoot in the sand? Probably on your last summer vacation at the beach.

When was the last time you walked barefoot on grass? You might have a garde, but do you walk barefoot on your lawn?

When was the last time you walked barefoot on stones, in mud, in the woods, on the street? Some of us have probably never done this.

Well we should!

I surfed through a few sites and just kicked off my shoes, went into the garden with my kids and walked on the grass :-) Lovely.










Have a look at these:

Society for barefoot living


Barefoot hikers


Parents for barefoot children


Natural and healthy barefoot activities - The German version of this site lists barefoot paths and trails in Europe


Reflexology Paths of Europe


You walk wrong - NYmag


Get your socks off - Guardian


Running Barefoot

3 comments:

Anonymous,  30 May 2008 at 15:12  

What a treat! This is my first visit to your blog, and I am glad I came across!

Mindful Mimi 30 May 2008 at 15:19  

Christina,
Thanks for stopping by and glad you liked my blog. Will be visiting yours.

Jack 31 May 2008 at 03:23  

I couldn't agree with you more on this one. I love bare footin'!

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP