Mindful Mimi's blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.createandconnect.org/blog
and update your bookmarks.

In order to act, you must be somewhat insane. A reasonably sensible man is satisfied with thinking -- George Clemenceau

>> 28 January 2009


Working on a dream

I am working on a dream:
it is sensible,
not ostensible.

I am working on a dream:
which makes sense
to make compensable.

I am working on a dream:
it is significant,
not dispensable.

I am working on a dream:
it is perceptible,
but hard to reach.

I am working on a dream.
I am sensible:
satisfied with thinking.

I am working on dream:
which I have to wake up from
in order to be insane enough
to make it come true.


Working on a dream by Bruce Springsteen





Poem and image (c) Mindful Mimi - January 2009
Thanks to Weekend Wordsmith for triggering this post with their Sensible prompt. And thanks to The Boss for helping us dream.

5 comments:

Anonymous,  29 January 2009 at 06:37  

I love this song! Thank you for sharing. I love that you have an about page now!! It is great to learn more about you! Thanks for including Inner Noodle on your blog roll. It is an honor to share real estate with those great blogs!

Mindful Mimi 29 January 2009 at 14:30  

@ Jay: Yup, Bruce is the best.In 'The River' he sings a line that has always struck me 'Is a dream a lie if if don't come true, or is it something worse'. I think that if we try hard to make our dreams come true, they are definitely not failures or lies if they don't come true.

Terri 29 January 2009 at 19:31  

Whoo! I always love a good justification for insanity. :)Inspiring!

Anonymous,  30 January 2009 at 06:32  

Hey...

Awesome! This is what I call: evoke, invoke and provoke! Nice work!

And now, I'm off to meander here some more!

Mindful Mimi 30 January 2009 at 16:59  

@ Terri: Yup, let's all go a little crazy and do something :-)

@ Henie: I am glad to have triggered something and made you want to wander some more.

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP