Mindful Mimi's blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.createandconnect.org/blog
and update your bookmarks.

I believe she's amazing

>> 18 July 2010

Below flash mob was organised by Kim Mac Gregor for her grassroots movement I believe she's amazing in honor of her friend Erika who lost her battle against cancer.





I dedicate this post to my best friend Sabine whom I've known for a long time. And I think she's amazing because:

  • She is a true and great friend who knows what to say when and when to shut up and just hug me.
  • She has moved mountains and chosen the road less travelled to live life HER way.
  • She is an amazing painter who dreams her paintings.
  • She went from city life to running a little farm together with her partner.
  • She knows how to talk to dogs - and people.
  • She takes in lost animals, lots of them...
  • She conquers blows and comes out stronger.
  • She finds a reason in things that happen.
  • She stayed my friend even when we had a crush on the same boy.
  • She is beautiful.
  • She easily found her way in a foreign country.
  • She stood up to her parents.
  • She was such a great support to her brother in the midst of family drama.
  • She comes back to the real world from time to time to see me.
  • She lets me visit for a few days and all we do is walk and talk.
  • She appreciates small things.
  • She is not materialistic.
  • She is a free soul and he world is a better place because she's in it.
I am grateful that she is my friend.


Bine, ech hun dech ganz vill gaer.
M


If you know an amazing woman too, visit this site.

4 comments:

The Napkin Dad 18 July 2010 at 16:01  

Loved the video. another example of one of my favorite things: an unexpected explosion of joy, love and music. I am touched by your 'amazing friend' too. She sounds like a wonderful person to have in your life.

Mindful Mimi 19 July 2010 at 09:57  

Hey Napkin Dad: thanks for visiting again. I love these kind of flashmobs. Especially on topics such as these.
Yes, she is special and I am glad I have her as a friend.
M

sj 2 August 2010 at 20:22  

Thank you so much! you sure you talk about me? big hug and x Bine

sj 2 August 2010 at 20:35  

if anyone is amazing then it's got to be you my dear friend! hon dich och ganz vill gär x Bine

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP