Mindful Mimi's blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.createandconnect.org/blog
and update your bookmarks.

Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance you must keep moving -- Albert Einstein

>> 22 February 2009

I am so happy today as I have just won a free ticket to Stacey's Hungry for Balance online retreat.

This e-retreat will be filled with six weeks of celebrating your needs and passions, living with intention, practicing putting yourself first, connecting with other life balance seekers, and holding yourself accountable for living your best life.

I am excited, curious and looking very much forward to it.

If you want to join us, you can still register here.

Thanks Stacey.

5 comments:

Lance 22 February 2009 at 13:15  

Congratulations Mimi - Stacey has an awesome site, and I'm sure this e-retreat will be no different!

Anonymous,  22 February 2009 at 15:52  

Congrats Mimi- I am trying to scratch up the funds to go on the retreat if there is room. I bet it will be a great experience. I am so happy for you!!

Bri 22 February 2009 at 18:16  

Congrats! That sounds really cool.

Anonymous,  22 February 2009 at 21:41  

I'm so excited to be sharing these 6 weeks with you! I'll soon being sharing more about this delicious retreat.

Mindful Mimi 25 February 2009 at 23:18  

@Lance: Thank you. I am sure I will enjoy the retreat.

@Jay: Thanks. Hope to see you there.

@Bri: Thank you - it does indeed.

@ Stacey: Me too! Looking forward to see you lift the tip of the veil...

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP