Mindful Mimi's blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.createandconnect.org/blog
and update your bookmarks.

Life is a canvas

>> 24 April 2010

I am participating in the Art House Co-op Canvas Project with the goal to create a visual encyclopedia and have received my three little canvases.

My randomly chosen words are:

  • ready
  • chart
  • curvacious
While I was sitting on the terrace, sipping my tea and watching my boys play and fight in their sandbox, I started painting them all red. Nothing better to get you going on a project then to take a first step, or in this case, lay on a first coat of paint.

I have to submit by 1st September and then these little pieces of art will be exhibited at The Brooklyn Art Library and a book will be created entitled "The Canvas Project Encyclopedia VOL. 3".

So here is my first attempt at the word chart...

To be continued...

2 comments:

Lance 24 April 2010 at 11:45  

Mimi,
I think this is so awesome, what you are doing! I just see you more and more every day through the eyes of creativity...and I love it!!

Mindful Mimi 25 April 2010 at 10:25  

@Lance: Thank you for your kind words. Creativity is something you just do - you don't wait for inspiration :-)

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP