Mindful Mimi's blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.createandconnect.org/blog
and update your bookmarks.

True happiness comes from the joy of deeds well done, the zest of creating things new -- Antoine de Saint-Exupery

>> 1 November 2009

The last few days I have been very creative painting. To the point that there are paint stains on my nice white keyboard :-)

In line with a painting I did a while ago, below is the result of recent creative outpour.

And here is a painting done by my sons today.




4 comments:

Lance 1 November 2009 at 12:21  

Mimi,
I love how you are showing your creative talents here through painting. So well done...

Evelyn Lim 4 November 2009 at 11:01  

I love pictures of twigs, trees, leaves and buds. They just speak to me! Your sons are great at creating masterpieces too :-)

Mindful Mimi 10 November 2009 at 20:46  

@Lance: Thanks so much. I am on a roll :-)

@Evelyn: Thank you. Been checking out your blog and love the photos there. Do you take those yourself? Great work.

@ Kate: glad you liked the Fishbowl. It didn't catch on with me for some reason. Oh well. Love your pictures of yellow leaves!

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP