Mindful Mimi's blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.createandconnect.org/blog
and update your bookmarks.

A picture of you

>> 13 November 2009

Have you ever been asked to provide a picture of what you consider to be your passion/hobby?

Would you consider this an easy task?

I came across so many questions and thoughts:

  • a picture is something defining
  • one picture is limiting
  • how much do I want to show?
  • will people know it's me when they see this?
So below is ME. Or at least a big part of me.


I decided to provide a mosaic using the Mosaic Maker:

Go to Flickr.
Type your hobbies into Flickr Search.
Use only the first page of results, and pick one image.
Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into Big Huge Lab’s Mosaic Maker to create a mosaic of the picture answers.


Show me your mosaic:

Photo credits:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP