Mindful Mimi's blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.createandconnect.org/blog
and update your bookmarks.

Only Robinson Crusoe had everything done by Friday.

>> 17 October 2008


Today's Friday Fill-ins (#94):



  1. Follow the world in voting the US president.

  2. A book is something I always take with me on vacation.

  3. To achieve your goals, you must live them today.

  4. I have two beautiful sons is something I'd like you to know about me.

  5. I have a new iMac :-)

  6. Hope floats.

  7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to getting to know my new Mac, tomorrow my plans include swimming with my youngest and packing and Sunday, I am leaving for Spain to visit my best friend!

3 comments:

Janet 17 October 2008 at 22:51  

New Mac! You lucky dawg :-)
Thanks for playing!

JO 18 October 2008 at 00:15  

I wish I have a Mac too. Enjoy your weekend!

Here's mine... thanks!!

SmilingSally 18 October 2008 at 01:00  

I always take along a book. Enjoy Spain! Please come visit and see my answers. While there, check out the BOX of new books I'm giving away.
http://smilingsally.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP