Some books are to be tasted, others to be swallowed, and some few to be chewed on and digested - Francis Bacon
>> 9 November 2007
The book really inspired me and some lessons learned are:
- Silence can be a good friend.
- Believing in yourself isn't everything, but you can't begin to live unless you do.
- Joy comes from the capacity to appreciate all things elemental.
- Be at home in your body.
- The four necessary steps to finding yourself are the four R's: Retreat, Repair, Regenerate and Renew.
- Put your relationship with yourself first.
I always find it interesting to read about what I call 'Wonderful Women'. If you go to My Library you will find lots more of the same kind.
If you have any books in the same spirit that you'd recommend, I'd be glad to hear about them.