Mindful Mimi's blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.createandconnect.org/blog
and update your bookmarks.

Fragments came floating into his mind like bits of wood drifting down a stream, and he fished them out and fitted them together- Elizabeth Gray Vining

>> 7 April 2009

Creativity is a lot like looking at the world through a kaleidoscope. You look at a set of elements, the same ones everyone else sees, but then reassemble those floating bits and pieces into an enticing new possibility -- Rosabeth Moss Kanter

I have been writing since I was a little girl. I even wrote a book when I was 14 and sent it to publishers. It got refused for various reasons. I always thought those pages were in my parent's attic, waiting for me to be old enough to revisit them.

I was unable to find that manuscript again.

So before loosing the poems I have written lately, I decided to put them together in a little booklet which you can now buy here:

By POEMS by Miranda ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP