Mindful Mimi's blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.createandconnect.org/blog
and update your bookmarks.

Nothing's beautiful from every point of view - Horace

>> 22 July 2008


She says: the rain is beautiful

He thinks: I hate getting wet


She says: let's go for hot chocolate

He thinks: I just want to go home


She says: we should go hiking tomorrow

He thinks: I loathe crawling through the woods


She says: I love you

He thinks: she is beautiful


***


He says: yes it has its charm

She thinks: he is romantic


He says: that will warm us up

She thinks: he does everything I want


He says: anything you'd like my dear

She thinks: I'm so lucky we like the same things


He says: I love you too

She thinks: he is ugly


(c) Mindful Mimi - July 2008
Thanks to Weekend Wordsmith for triggering this post about Point of View.

1 comments:

Heather 22 July 2008 at 21:35  

That was incredible, I'm so glad I popped in via Entrecard today. What a lovely exercise in the dynamic between men and women in relationships. Great work!

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP