Mindful Mimi's blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.createandconnect.org/blog
and update your bookmarks.

From a certain point of view our real enemy, the true troublemaker, is inside - Tenzin Gyatso, The 14th Dalai Lama

>> 26 May 2008


The enemy inside


Inside

things I don't want to see

things I dont' want to show


Inside

a mirror showing the real me

a mirror not making me glow


Inside

the enemy speaks to me

the enemy hinders me to grow


Inside

a battle between the enemy and me

a battle I'm not always willing to owe


Inside

the worst and the best of me

the worst I would like to stow


Inside

the real me should be set free

the real me should be able to flow


Inside

it seems logical to always be me

it seems not always easy though
(c) Mindful Mimi -May 2008

2 comments:

ssgreylord 27 May 2008 at 04:21  

Beautifully said. What a perfect reminder that we are indeed our worst enemy. Nice site!

ShannonW 28 May 2008 at 16:47  

Very beautifully stated! Thank you for posting this.

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP