Mindful Mimi's blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.createandconnect.org/blog
and update your bookmarks.

Read the best books first, or you may not have a chance to read them all - H.D. Thoreau

>> 30 October 2007


  • Do you love reading?
  • Do you think that the books you read say a lot about the person you are?
  • Do you rush to the end of the book to find out how it finishes?
  • Or do you slow down towards the end of a good book because you don't want it to finish?
  • Do you love choosing a new book to read?
  • Or does it stress you out to have to pick one for a trip because you might not like it and have nothing else to read?
  • Do you think there is a moment when you are ready for a certain book?
  • Do you wish you'd read certain books because they are classics and have thus become 'must-reads'?
  • Do you feel bad because you haven't read certain books and feel that as a booklover you should have?
Are you able to name your 3 favorite books?
The 'love currently' and/or 'all-time-favorites'?
Go on then... Post them in comments for me.
Thanks.
MM



5 comments:

Anonymous,  31 October 2007 at 04:38  

The complete collection of Julio Cortazar's short stories would decidedly be my favourite reading material.

best wishes!

Lorena's Blogbilingüe 31 October 2007 at 22:31  

For my romantic side, "Love in the time of cholera" by Gabriel Garcia Márquez, for my spiritual side, everything by Eckhart Tolle.

Lorena

La delirante 6 November 2007 at 17:09  

I love to read! I always have :) I don't have a favorite book or author. They vary with time...Just to mention some names I love Gabriel García Márquez, Kundera, Eco, Orhan Pamuk...there are sooo many :) Great questions the ones you have posted. They have made me think a lot.

Have a lovely week,

Indeterminacy 7 November 2007 at 19:08  

My bookcases are full, and I don't have a thing to read.

Depending on when you ask me my favorites are: Kurt Schwitters, Gustav Meyrink and Guillaume Apollinaire.

-or-

Sholem Alejchem, Jorge Luis Borges, Alfred Kubin "Die andere Seite"

Ashish Gourav 19 November 2008 at 19:28  

hi,
I,ve read only four books...

those are:


1.The 3 Mistakes of my life
2.One Night @ Call centre
3.Five Point Someone
- Chetan Bhagat(author of the three books)

and


Rich Dad Poor Dad
- Robert T. Kiyosaki(author)

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP